Saturday, October 22, 2011

WOTC Portal Problems

WOTC has changes to a gateway systems for handling email from stores now.  Still in the early session of shakedown as weare having problems with WOTC’s email portal.  It appears to not like the saved password I put into it and, when I answer questions to retrieve the password so I can change it to one it find better, the retrieval email vanishes into the internet either.  According to the WPN customer service representative, who answers the phone quite quickly and is very helpful in resetting the password and otherwise getting me back into my portal account, even on a Saturday evening, it might have something to do with my using an AOL account as the portal does apparently not like AOL email addresses.  Hopefully, the company’s IT people will look into that as I have no intention of changing my email address for the portal’s convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment